(PR) PRACTICE REPRESENTATIVE
We actively recruit P.R. in our office. Is this you?
- An outgoing, social type personality, quick to start up a conversation and relate to many different people
- Professional appearance - a person with enough style to set up our booths or "lunch and learn" event so it has the professional look that we require.
- A master networker who is excellent with names and making contacts as well as tracking them.
- Great organizational skills to keep the referrals, networking, companies, reoccurring events and planning organized.
- Someone with dependable transportation who is able to travel within 30 minutes distance radius of our office (Frankfort, Versailles, Harrodsburg, Shelbyville, Waddy, etc.).
- Someone who can organize and conduct screenings at health fairs, trade shows, public places, etc.
- Someone that is excellent at time management, energetic, results-oriented, and highly self-motivated.
*In addition, the person(s) would be face to face with potential patients and NOT in front of a computer creating website, advertising, branding or other creative marketing. The "wheel" is already created here at our office. This person(s) day to day duties would be most similar to an outside sales representative / pharmaceutical sales rep / event planner.
This may be a Part-Time (20+ hours) or Full-Time (36-40 hours) position. This is NOT an in-office position. Your schedule will vary/flexible, depending on events, etc. Pay based on performance, ranges from $12/hr to $30/hour. Benefits include paid vacation, 401k plus three percent employer-matching fund after one year employment, complimentary
chiropractic care for self, married spouse and children under 18, and more.
If you fit in these descriptions or more, apply by BOTH: (1) dropping your resume in person during our business hours and (2) emailing your resume to officemanager7171 at gmail dot com, with Subject: "Application + Resume for Practice Representative." Please do not call to reduce call volume.